Battle Chasers: Nightwar Version 1.02 for Xbox One is now live!
You can manually begin this update by going to your My Games and Apps section and navigating to the “Updates” section.
Below are the patch notes for this version!
- The elusive Belevros has made more of a permanent home in Deadwatch, and should now always be able to be found when sought.
- The Endless Arena should now work as expected, with climbing enemy difficulty, boss waves and climbing multipliers!
- Less excitingly, Battle-length buffs do not last indefinitely in Endless Mode anymore - every Phase counts as a battle for Buff purposes.
- Liches now tire of spawning skeleton minions a little more realistically.
- The Unstable Bomber will no longer traps players on the Victory Screen, thus allowing it to keep its place as the most rewarding screen in the game and not the most frustrating.
- Garrison’s upgraded Warblade now only consumes up to 60 Overcharge.
- Legendary dungeons are now available in your first playthrough of a Dungeon (though we ask to verify you’re REALLY SURE you want to do that to yourself)
- The Blacksmith found a bunch of gold in his old apron: Cost to upgrade the Blacksmith has been reduced to 500g for the first upgrade and 2000g for the final upgrade.
- Vendors became a little less greedy and you can sell items to vendors for slightly more.
- Perks should always unlock at level 6. If they didn’t unlock for you, you should see them unlocked with this patch now.
- Getting into combat while interacting with the Surveyor should no longer make you unable to interact with anything when returning from combat
- Smoothed XP curve for mid to late game to require less replay of dungeons to level up
- Increased gold acquired from creatures, chests, boxes/crates. Also, fixed a bug where minor loot objects (crates, barrels, jars etc) were giving too little gold outside of the first dungeon and Strongmont.
- Enchanting Shrine will be guaranteed to spawn in Path of Fangs and Deadwatch.
- Fix for a bug some people were encountering in which some of the Hunt bosses (sludge mound and king slime) never spawned and players became stuck
- The room containing The Shade of Belevros in the Iron Outpost should spawn a loooooot more now.
- Fixed a bug in which Alumon would actually NOT join the party. We found him and forced him back in your party if he wasn’t unlocked for you, and he should be appropriately leveled and not naked
- Lycelot Alpha Trackers realized they should sometimes whiff their Claw Barrage attack and players will be able to evade its strikes now like any other attack. Also damage of it reduced slightly.
- The boss of Deadwatch was incorrectly leveled in NG+ on Mythic Difficulty.
- Increased the base level of enemies in NG+
- Enemies around the Dig on the World Map will be appropriately leveled.
- You should be able to turn in the Vessel of War and Glorious Vessel of War now if it was stuck for you (you will need to re-kill 10 enemies on your way back to the shrine where you turn it in though)
- Mantle of Aramus has been changed: Places a damage shield on Gully that absorbs damage. For the next 3 turns, anytime Gully receives damage, she will be healed.
- Stun Immunity duration increased to 4 turns from 3 turns after a hero or enemy is stunned.
- Re-Balanced Crit Damage perks
- Fixed a bug with the Ring of Lost Love’s Thorns value
- Each Heroes’ Legendary Weapon power has been reduced slightly (still the best weapons in the game!)
- The final boss has grown in power.
- Masteries have been rebalanced across the board.
- Perks/masteries that power up based on overcharge use have been rebalanced
- Some of the Pirate Captains weren’t spawning, but should now spawn normally
- Some bosses will keep a tighter hold of their purses, not letting you pickpocket key items from them
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused heroes who gained multiple levels at once to not receive all the perk points they should have. If you’ve been effected by this, you may notice some of your heroes have more perk points than they did before!
- Fixed a bug that prevented unpurchased hero skins from showing up in NG+
- Opening the Bestiary in combat with a controller sometimes caused it to auto close. This has been fixed. Using B(on xbox controller) or O(on playstation controller) will close it. (keyboard always worked and hasn’t been changed)
- Fixed a Bug in which you can get infinite XP from the king slime. We think that’s a little too much XP.
- Arena rewards were sometimes not being awarded. This has been fixed and if you have been affected by it in the past, when you complete another arena run, any unique items that you should have been awarded and didn’t receive will be given to you. (this means: flasks and other items that can be purchased elsewhere may not be awarded retroactively if you have purchased them before, but key items like weapons, trinkets, recipes, quest items etc will always be retroactively awarded).
- The name/description for the items required for Gully’s Ultimate weapon were flipped (Dragon Scales and Dragon Heart Phylactery)
- Various bugs fixed in Localization, including persistent HTML issues in the French language.
- Fixed missing name/description for starting weapons for Knolan and Red Monika in New Game Plus.
- Fixed an error in 2 of Alumon’s perks (Dark Mending II and Sanguine Embrace II) adding 2x the healing they should have (sneaky Alumon)
- Clarification with the Defend II perk on Gully that specifies that the damage reduction is only when using Defend
- Fishing comparison display is fixed. We figured actually seeing accurate numbers was a good idea.
- There wasn’t enough detail about what you were crafting in the Crafting section of the Compendium because there was a part of the view missing! More stat detail can now be toggled to see how crafted equipment might affect heroes!
- Font sizes in the combat screen have been increased so that you may recline luxuriously at a greater distance from your screen.
- Last line of the Combat Abilities view should no longer be cut off.
- Reduced the frequency and severity of video/audio desync for cinematics.
- The game now runs properly on environments in the Turkish language.
- We fixed an issue where you could get stuck on the main story quitting while/after fighting the Bandit Messenger.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused players to be stuck on the victory screen (especially against Lycelot Bombers)
- Added potential fix for a hang in Path of Fangs when returning to the Lycelot Traitor.