Some initial suggestions:
- As others have mentioned, slightly increasing the dungeon run speed would be good.
- Unlike other pieces of equipement, the game does not display comparison stats for fishing gear in the menu.
- A menu selection memory option would be helpful, i.e. if I exit out of the “buy” dialogue option with an NPC, my cursor should be on the “buy” option. Similarly in combat, if I had Garrison use Sting his previous round, the cursor should default to Sting on the same target if I just press X on my controller during his turn.
- A minor point, perhaps, but menus should loop, i.e. scrolling down after the last option should return my cursor to the first option. This occurs on some menus (the hero / inventory menu) but not others (the pause menu).
- While on the topic of buying / selling, it may be easier to have trading in one dialogue option instead of having to leave the “buy” section and select the “sell” option. For example, binding L2/R2 to swap between buy / sell.
- I might have missed it, but the compendium does not go into detail on the impact of saving and exiting the game while you are in a dungeon or an exploration area. A brief section might be helpful.