Airship Community

Feedback and suggestions!

Really enjoying what I’ve played so far.

Just encountered a bug at the end of the Path of Fangs dungeon. Walked up the stairs, leading North that are a little past where the boss is, and somehow fell through the floor up the top. I’m currently stuck behind scenery.

I’ve got a strange bug, not really annoying but it is. First attack of the game always freezes for a couple of seconds :slight_smile:
You can see this in both of my videos.

The third one also have this, but haven’t uploaded it yet.

Besides that, I guess flawless so far :slight_smile:

I checked all of my drivers and they are up to date, and I don’t have any video codex installed I have a new machine about a month and a half old. After I checked everything and made sure all drivers were installed I restarted my PC and the no cut scenes persist.

Hi all.
I’m playing the french version, just wanted to let you know a few bugs in sentences, like a name should be coloured but instead you see (for example) <colour/ name supposed to be colored. You also have a few words missing in some sentences (still in the french translation of the game, I don’t know about the original version). You’ll find those bugs while talking to Grimbeard in the beginnings. Also, when you have a french keyboard (azerty instead of qwerty), you can not use letters for your movements cause they are not in a place where you can be “at ease” to play. Maybe adding a possibility to change keys in the menu could be a good idea. But arrows work just fine. Otherwise, realy fun to play, love the environnments and atmosphere of places. I’ve been waiting for it for so long, just happy and wishing to help improve it if I can. Cheers

I met a few issues with the movement too, often I get stuck somewhere an I can only escape with gerissons dash ability.

Another issue I had today is that I wasn’t able to scroll down the abilities in battle.

I’m only at the beginning, about 1.5-2 hours in, and so far I am enjoying the game immensely.

I do have a few issues to note though. My display is 2560x1080 (ultra wide monitor), and the over world map looks perfect, but on other screens, the UI doesn’t extend the entire width, and have some crazy artifacts/effects.

Beyond that, I’m looking forward to spending more time with the game.

OH! Almost forgot. I have a Razor Ornata keyboard, and the lighting effects are awesome! When I first launched the game and it highlighted the keys, I thought “oh wow. that’s nice”. But when I went into my first battle and the keyboard started flashing red and white…it put a big smile on my face. It’s a nice extra touch.

Hey there, first and foremost i love the feeling and music of the game ^^
having a blast in the game and can’t wait for the final product
Just a suggestion (for i have not encountered any bugs at all) in dungeon exploring mode the music and audio seems a bit too quiet (and not in the dramatic sense) when entering combat the audio suddenly gets painfully loud. I already tried lowering the audio of the ingame effects but also affects the dungeon exploring part.
anyway thanks for all the effort you guys put into the game and attention you give to all the feedback ^^

Absolutely need a key mapping system…

I can not change the team members, because I do not find the key… nothing wrote in the manual to change the team members… and no key mapping to found the right key again…

Hey there, Strangelove! I would love to test it, but my Beta Key didn’t get to me as my kickstarter e-mail was deactivated when you sent me mine. How can I get it? I just updated my e-mail tehre and tried to reach you via Kickstarter, but had no response.

Hi! I’m hoping you might be able to help with further settings issues.
I don’t have the most top of the line gaming computer, I have something that is pretty practical for me, running Win10.

When I play the game, even at Low Settings for the video and the other choice (post graphics or something) the movement of the characters around the map is really really choppy. It’s impossible to fish, at all, since by the time the fish has the hook and bait, it’s already over and the fish got away. I can hear what the audio sounds to be doing, but it doesn’t reflect on the screen until its too late.

Current Specs: I have 2 monitors, but only using 1.
DELL P2412H (1920x1080@60Hz)
DELL E198WFP (1440x900@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics (Dell)
Intel® HD Graphics

1664 MD
VRAM 32MB
Shared Memory 1632MB
Current Display 1920x1080 (32 big)(60 hz)
Dell P2412H

The other monitor i can switch to:
1664 MD
VRAM 32MB
Shared Memory 1632MB
Current Display 1440x900 (32 big)(60 hz)
Generic PnP Monitor

Graphics
Monitor 1
Name DELL P2412H on Intel HD Graphics
Current Resolution 1920x1080 pixels
Work Resolution 1920x1040 pixels
State Enabled, Output devices support
Multiple displays Extended, Secondary, Enabled
Monitor Width 1920
Monitor Height 1080
Monitor BPP 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Frequency 60 Hz
Device \.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0
Monitor 2
Name DELL E198WFP on Intel HD Graphics
Current Resolution 1440x900 pixels
Work Resolution 1440x860 pixels
State Enabled, Output devices support
Multiple displays Extended, Primary, Enabled
Monitor Width 1440
Monitor Height 900
Monitor BPP 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Frequency 60 Hz
Device \.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0
Intel HD Graphics
Manufacturer Intel
Model HD Graphics
Device ID 8086-0102
Revision A
Subvendor Dell (1028)
Current Performance Level Level 0
Current GPU Clock 847 MHz
Technology 32 nm
Driver version 9.17.10.4459
Count of performance levels : 1
Level 1 - "Perf Level 0"
GPU Clock 847 MHz

Both have DirectX Features Enabled: Direct Draw, Direct3D, AGP Texture Acceleration.

SYSTEML Dell Optiplex 790 Default BIOS (A19 updated 5/7/17)
i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 cpus) ~3.3 GHz
4096MB Ram
Pagefile 4466 MB used 3862MD available Directs X 12
Windows Pro 64bit

Any suggestions would be GREAT!

~.\eridian/StormlightDesigns

PC specs:

1. OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  2. CPU: Intel Core i5 4210M
  3. GPU: nVidia GeForce GT 820M
  4. RAM: 8 gb
  5. Native screen resolution: 1600x900
  6. Controller: Dualshock 4 via Bluetooth

Game settings:

1. Resolution: 1600x900
  2. Fullscreen: On
  3. Vsync: off
  4. Quality: High
  5. Post effects quality: High

Performance

On the map, in the menus, in the battles the game runs silky-smooth. In the dungeons the games is super laggy, about 10-15 FPS. Would be great if you could optimize Dungeons.

UX

1. Would feel better to see the scrolling direction when pressing RS up or down by changing the arrow color on white.

2. Inconsistency in scrolling with RS.
    In Dungeon Codex you can just use RS right after opening the menu, but in the Fishing menu for some reason you first need to press LS right to be able to scroll Fishiary with RS, which doesn’t make sense.

3. Bad Gold icon. Barely can see what is displayed on it.

4. Inconsistency in inventory categories order.
    In your inventory the All Items category is first, which is very convenient. But in shops and crafting menu All Items category is the last, which feels very strange and inconvenient.

5. Very small space for items description in shops. Often description text is pretty big and uses so small font size it becomes pretty hard to read it.

6. It would be better, I think, to display all Beast Perks on the right side of Beast Details menu as we can just scroll right page down to see all Perks. Instead of showing only a couple of first Perks and making players to open different menu to see all Perks.

7. Inconsistency of texts colors.
    Location and Description texts in the Beast Details menu are gray-ish for some reason instead of being white. I, as a player, can’t figure why is that text gray but not white, like I didn’t unlock something.

8. Hard to understand what some character stats mean. What is Stamina? What is Will? How does 10% Haste works in turn-based game? Would be really good to be able to read description for every stat like in Dark Souls or like you can read every buff/debuff description in battles.

9. Same problem but much more confusing. New weapon gives more damage, but less Bonus damage (what it even is?) which results in less Attack power bonus than I would expect. So confusing!
    BC 2017-09-06 22-16-23-832

10. Some dialogues are without VO for no reason, as they look exactly the same as ones with VO. It confuses me as a player and feels like a bug. The difference between dialogues with and without VO should be more explicit.

11. Feels strange I can’t change first hero on the Map by pressing LB/RB (L1/R1).

12. Armored Eviscerator’s ability Bladed Shield, which deals damage when you hit him, shouldn’t proc when he is getting hit by AoE damage.
    When I first met this monster I thought “ok, just use AoE abilities on other enemies to avoid his passive ability procs” and I felt so smart! Turned out I still getting hit for no reason even using AoE combat abilities - it’s counterintuitive! I felt dumb and I didn’t like that.

13. On Combat Rewards screen show bonus XP if characters have bonus XP buff.

14. On every buff/debuff there should be a number indicating how long a buff/debuff stays on.
    UPD: nevermind, I thought 2 on poison is how much turns left, but it is something different, which is still very confusing. I guess it’s stack value. I think it would be great to describe this info in buff/debuff description. Also would be clearer to increase numbers in description - Show “Bleed for 16 damage” instead of “Bleed for 8 damage” x2
    BC 2017-09-08 21-49-20-208

15. Abilities Cast Time is very confusing and inconsistent. How much is Fast or Very Fast? Why not use absolute values like 1 turn, 2 turns, etc.?

1 Like

When it says that Ability hits a nearby enemy, it should definitely hit both nearby enemies when you hit the middle one.
Right now it’s not clear what nearby enemy will be hit and it is very confusing and counterintuitive when only 1 nearby enemy gets hit.

It is not clear how Crit, Haste and Evade stats are working.
Item gives 61 Crit which turned out to be +3.0%. How does it work like that?

The Dungeon Map definitely needs a legend. The map is very confusing.

1 Like

I read English and Chinese Sub in this game!
The Chinese translate for “???” is not 100% correct, “不” in Chinese means “No or Deny”(most of time)
if “???”=“unknown”, the best way to show in Chinese can be “尚無資訊”(no further information), or “未發現(not found)”, or “無(None)”
by the way~ I am very enjoy the Beta Ver.!

Just realized this was the place suggestions, so here goes:

More talking portraits.

Your characters are expressive, funny, personable. In regular gameplay, I would love to see more expressions in their sprite portraits. Think what Shantae, or even what visual novels do when it comes to the talking/text scenes. It doesn’t have have to be too many of them. 3 for each main or secondary character at most would be more than enough.

Other than that, stellar so far.

1 Like