Airship Community

Experimental Branch - Testing Help Needed! (Windows Only)

Awesome, thanks for the fix!
I will revert back to my old save and then download the new patch from the Experimental branch and see if the fix is working for me.

Any idea when the branch will be update with the latest patch? :slight_smile:

Hey All! An updated version of the experimental branch has been posted with more fixes and updates. Can see the original post for updates on the notes

Can verify that the fix for Alumon joining your party at level 1 with no gear is indeed fixed in the latest update.

Thanks for the quick fix!

1 Like

Bosses need more hp i kill destra 1hit ng+, please increase the hp from 100% to 3000% or so :smiley:

SPOILER https://youtu.be/tqru3DWTnMs

@Ryuk2024: Was that in the current expirmental branch build? We have made Destra tougher, among other balance changes.

1 Like

These three issues are still present in V.23053. To further explain the second one, putting two Perk points into Garrison’s Sturdy increases his Health by 2.1%, yet Sturdy’s tooltip reads, “Increases Stamina by 2.1%.”

Hi @Mysterio! Thanks for the report! In regard to the Sturdy Perk, Stamina has a direct correlation to Health, so increasing stamina by 2.1% will also increase health by 2.1%.

1 Like

I agree, since 1 Stamina = 5 Health. But here’s a screenshot before choosing the Sturdy Perk:

Note that Garrison’s max Health is 150 and Stamina is 30. Then I put 2 Perk points into Sturdy:

Now Garrison’s Equipment screen is:

20171010114202_1

His max Health increased to 154 (which is an increase of 2.1%), yet his Stamina remained at 30. Shouldn’t it have increased to 31 (30 + 0.63 = 31, rounded up, since the game rounded up the new Health value)? Or is this just a case where the player won’t see 5 Health for every point of Stamina?

Hi, just bought the game a few minutes ago so I have no saves on the live patch currently. I’d like to know if I start playing with the experimental patch first will I lose all progress I make in it when the experimental patch goes live?

Thanks.

Ah yes this looks like its just a display issue. You are actually at 30.6 but its flattening the number for display, but you are still getting credit for it. Thanks for the report

1 Like

Hey All! The experimental branch is updated again October 10th with more fixes (the patch list has been updated above aswell)

No, I believe whatever you do on the experimental patch will move over to the live version.

All these changes sound great and they relate to many problems I’ve been having. Can’t wait for the patch to hit steam (I’ve decided against joining the experimental branch as I want a “clean” game experience). I really hope it updates soon!

i was playing the experimental branch for 45 mins this morning. was at junktown and after leaving an underground metal pod area my screen went black. i could only access the options/save & exit menu. closed the game and opened again without any issues. not sure if it was a one time issue or what. just thought i’d give a heads up.

Hey @ducksnake, thank you for the report! Do you by any chance remember if there was an event in that bunker area? If so, which one was it? Additionally, do you remember the particular puzzle that was in the room with the bunker? Thanks so much!

i had previously cleared out the room and it was the puzzle with the moving platforms to talk to the imprisoned bandit. I cant remember if i quickly entered and exited the bunker or if said no to entering. Sorry for the lack of clarity. The bunker didn’t have an event. it just had some boxes and a teleporter. (i’m remembering from when i previously cleared the room)

Thanks @ducksnake! Appreciate the info!

oh sorry for the late answer, no is normal ng +