Hello, love the lush visuals in the game, and currently have it set for Switch. But with the delay, there was an option to change our version again. Before I do, is there any opportunity for XB1X to be supported in 4K or higher resolutions? I tried the beta on Mac, and it looks incredible at 4K If there is even a chance of that occurring for XB1 or PS4 for XB1X or PS4 Pro, I might consider switching to XB.
Can’t wait for the launch either way, game looks beautiful!