Airship Community

When will we receive our rewards?

I’ve received everything that I backed (Ultimate Collector’s Edition) and considering that there are other Kickstarter projects that I’ve donated to WAYYYYYYY before Battle Chasers: Nightwar, I feel as though I’ve gotten my end of the bargain.

I had sent an email to Airship asking for more updates and better communication on Wednesday.

Good news though, yesterday an email came with a tracking number. :smiley: This is a much bigger improvement from the last shipment.

This is probably just for the Art Books though, still zilch and buptkis on the sketch and the Issue #10… Still no reply from Airship themselves though.

The package came in today! I received the new art book, instruction manual, and 3 stickers (Gully, Enchantress, and Garrison).

IMG_20190520_112233658|374x500

I received my rewards today :smiley: thank you so much :smiley: definitely worth the wait :smiley:

did you get an original sketch?

nope sorry i did only back the ultimate collector

My only physical reward was the “sack cloth”-map but that still is nowhere to be seen.

Not yet. Still waiting on it…

Guys, same here i’m still waiting on the shipping to arrive, i received the mail 15th of May '19… Do you know what’s happening ?