Airship Community

We're re-printing the art book!

This is the last Kickstarter communication 22days ago…

Hey guys!

Our physical rewards, not including the sketches, were picked up on Feb 12 and expected to arrive at Tiny Fish (our distributor) in 12-14 days, where it will process and begin to ship.

Appreciate your patience as we get this final stretch of rewards to you awesome people. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at support (at) airshipsyndicate.com

That’s weird. I didnt get any notification there was an update on the kickstarter.

@northstar76 just logged into my Kickstarter and the last official update I have is from December. This update was done as a reply and doesn’t make me feel confident that it’s the truth. I’m just damn disappointed with this whole mess. :disappointed:

Does anyone know when those re-printed books will be shipped?

1 Like

I received the new art book, instruction manual, and 3 stickers (Gully, Enchantress, and Garrison) today, after having been emailed last week about it.

IMG_20190520_112233658|374x500

1 Like

Good to see people getting something finally. Are people getting the rest of the physical rewards like the t-shirt, map etc? Kinda crap they’re skimping of the ‘sorry for the years overdue’ reward of sending only 3x stickers compared to the full dozen they promised.

Dec 2018 update;
“But keep waiting, there’s MORE more.
Also included will be a pack of a dozen super-cool Battle Chasers: Nightwar stickers.”

I had already received my map, shirt, and prints last year.