We'd like some update about the backers' physical rewards - one of the worst experience ever

Hello Airship crew.
First: Happy New Year for everyone!
Second: Congrats on the game. It’s amazing.
And the question: The last update about Physical Rewards was on 23rd October. So we are now in 2018 and we’d like to know when will we receive our physical rewards.

Thank you

Still waiting for an update…

it’s a bit too long… I think i will never give my monney to help any game again…

I completely understand you. We’re having extreme patience with it. But sincerely, mine is ending. We spent the worth value of a console system to help on a vision of a game and we are left in the dark here.
I particularly don’t mind to wait, but at least keep us up-to-date. We feel like we don’t even deserve a simple attention when were US who made this project come to life. If weren’t for us, they would have to knock door to door of companies that see only profit instead of share the vision of the project.
I’m getting really disappointed with this overall treatment.

Today I read here in one post on the backers’ forum about the name on the credits of the game.
The first time I finished the game, I noticed that the name of the backers didn’t appear on the credits. I was upset with that too but I thought that the credit would increase disproportionately. But even so, only who gave $1000 or above who had their name on the credits.

This just shows the amount of respect that we have for had believed on this project: zero.

That’s why kajouet, I understand you. And I’m inclined to do the same: Just wait for the release of the project to purchase.

I saw projects took 10 or more years to release, or even don’t release at all. We, the backers get the onus of project. But the reward and the recognition of the effort of spending the money (like I did on this project) to support the idea, is practically zero.

This is one of the worst experience of backing a project, to be honest with all of you.

Don’t worry. Even the backers who gave thousands (I’m one of them) of dollars are in the same boat. Just trying to wait patiently. I try to remember its a small studio, and Joe Mad has historically been a busy guy. So i’d imagine his arm might be sore doing all the backer rewards.

On the other side, i feel your frustration.

Interested in what pledge tier you bought? Feel free to PM me if you like.

I backed the Artifact Edition

Yea I did as well.

January 31 |

I backed the Artifact Edition

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

January 31 |

Kalinon Interested in what pledge tier you bought? Feel free to PM me if you like.
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Has there been any official word on anything around this? I’m jonezin’ hard for the rewards I backed.

I feel like I saw something months ago but I don’t recall what it was or where I saw it…

For what I backed, I’m still pissed the most that there’s no update on the digital compendium. Airship doesn’t even have to ship it and they couldn’t be arsed giving a response as simple as “it’s coming”. The art book and compendium were advertised as two different things… and I want an update on where that compendium is in the pipepline. It’s already late.

Hop to it Airship, or this’ll be the first and late of your products I support in any form.

I’ve sent several emails to them directly and I don’t even get a reply. I backed the Ultimate Collectors Edition ($220) and only received the digital content. No one will reply on when the Physical stuff will appear. Oh, and I signed up for the Switch Physical copy. No reply on its release date either…

EB Games Australia is touting the Switch date as 28 February/March 2018 this year if that means anything to you. I’ve had no response to any of my attempts at contacting them through various means either. What’s the point of a backer forum if they never talk to the backers? Are we all just here for a communal whinge?