Vibration Toggle

I may just be missing it, but would be nice to have a way to toggle controller vibration off/on

Good request! We’re on it!

Thanks! :slight_smile: Appreciate the response

Oh, thank goodness, this is what I immediately came to request.

On PC there is no ability to universally disable vibration on XBOX 360 controllers, for no good reason.

I actually ended up disabling it via the Steam Controller options (press your home/etc. button in-game), you might be able to do that, worked for me. Good for a temp solution!

I don’t know what you mean exactly, using the Xbox controller Home button gives me no options for vibration control, and I don’t or haven’t needed to configure steam controller options for anything, nor do I know how too, since I don’t use a steam controller.

Apologies, I should have more correctly said, the Controller options for Steam. I use a Dualshock 4 myself that I use with the native Steam support, I’m able to adjust some options by going into the Settings and to the Controller configuration/options. It’s important to note though, this seems to default Steam to the ‘Big Picture’ interface when a game is running and you’re using the controller, so it’s up to you if you want to try that.

Hopefully we’ll see an in-game solution in the nearish future either way :slight_smile: