Very, Very Good!

Just wanted to say I’m enjoying the beta very much and can’t wait for the full release. I’m sure I could find things to nitpick but it’s hard to be bothered when I’m having this much fun just playing it.

I’ve been gaming since the early 80s and one of my favorite genres has always been the turn-based RPG but I find modern iterations to be obnoxious with all the “let’s revolutionize the combat system BS” which, 9 times out of 10 makes the games worse in my opinion. I love the simple depth of the Battlechasers combat and crafting systems.

My other big issue is with the half-assed ports of all the classic RPG remakes. Both the graphics and artwork or pretty subpar. This is another reason I love Battlechasers, it’s just beautiful to look at. I love the mix of comic book and anime (I’m not at all a fan of anime so that says something.)

Anyway, this is in my top 3 favorite kickstarter backed projects right along with the Divinity games and will likely be one of my favorite games of the year if the full release stays as strong as the beta.

Thanks for the great game Airship Syndicate, I’m looking forward to spending many more hours in the Battlechasers universe and can’t wait to see what you guys do next.