We’ve already gotten some feedback from reviewers and users that we’re putting into action. We hope to have a patch live in the next day or so on Steam to address a few things (consoles will follow after - takes longer):
- Pacing: Some users have mentioned that time to level in the back half of the game is a bit too grueling, so we’re going to start flattening the curve a bit to help alleviate this
- Economy: We like for gold to be a scarce, valuable resource, but it might be too scarce. We’re actually fixing a bug we just found that was preventing the proper amount of gold from dropping in some minor loot containers (like crates and barrels) which should address this.
- More Loot: You should find more loot in dungeons, too.
- Cheaper Blacksmith Upgrades: The cost to upgrade the Blacksmith and unlocking crafting in town is going down.
- Bug Fixes: We’re working on myriad bug fixes, including a reported crash on PS4 that happens during some extended play sessions.
I’ll update this list as things change.