Unable to upgrade to physical copy

Having some trouble upgrading to a physical copy for Xbox one, anyone know of a fix? my pledge package is unlocked and i can progress to the final page that says to checkout but it will not progress any further

Hello, I have the same problem. I’m blocked at the same point. Is there any solution for this problem ?

It functions with chrome but not with firefox if it can help.

thanks very much, chrome works fine, must be some problem with firefox itself

@strangelove I’m having the same problem as above. I tried on Chrome and on Firefox, but no luck. I don’t know if my being registered in Australia has anything to do with it, but like I said before I’d like to send it to my Dad’s place in the U.S. Please help!

I just tried again on Chrome in Bootcamp (Windows 10) Same issue. “Unable to generate a checkout. Please go back to the store item and try again”.

I’ve changed the delivery address in the survey to an address in the U.S., but no dice. :frowning:

Yeah, no clue there. The guys that run our payment service will have to look at it. If you haven’t yet, PT, please send that info to support@airshipsyndicate.com and we’ll do our best to get you sorted. We’ll get it to you one way or another.