Thank you for a great game Airship Syndicate

After 122 hours of gameplay, I’ve finally completed every objective in the game :):grin:

This is the first time in my gaming life that I’ve completed any game with 100% achievements (FF Tactics doesn’t count because there were no achievements on PS1), and despite all the glitches and comments I have on this game it’s still the best thing I’ve played in the last 10 years.

This is really a game worth playing and finishing, and I’m very happy to have been a backer :smile:

Now, going forward, please expand on the current game with DLC (preferably free but paid is okay too), and please give us backers a level 1 Legendary Chaoseater that grow in level and damage the more it’s used.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot for the kind words. We are honored that you felt we were worthy enough to seek out a 100% completion and that you got so many hours out of it. Really means a lot to us. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t have said it if you didn’t deserve it :grin:

Take pride in that you gave the world a great gem of 2D/3D JRPG beauty that I hope becomes a model for many more games in the near future.

Good luck and keep making great games.

I’d like to join that: I really, really enjoy the game! First playthrough was a blast, the second even more.
Surely there are some things I’d love to be changed, but all in all I’d prefer a series of expansions but changes :smiley:
Next some merch? :wink: