Stat Descriptions Explained

(I also posted this in nightwar talk but wanted to post it here also since we’ve seen a bunch of questions here about it)
Hey all! We will have descriptions of what each stat does available in the digital game manual (accessible any time from the pause menu) and in the tips loading screens. In the meantime, here is a description of what each stat does!

Health— A character’s Health pool. Reaching 0 Health will render a character unconscious until revived.

Mana— A character’s Mana pool. Mana is used to perform powerful Abilities.

Stamina— Every point of Stamina grants 5 Health.

Will— Every point of Will grants 10 Mana.

Atk Pwr— Measure’s a character’s power. Increases the effectiveness of Damage, Heals and Damage Shields.

Phys Def— Physical Defense will reduce the amount of Physical damage taken.

Magic Def— Magic Defense will reduce the amount of Magical damage taken.

Crit— Increasing Critical Rating will increase the chance for a character to score a Critical Hit, dealing additional damage with attacks. As a character’s level increases, more Crit Rating is required to achieve a 1% increase.

Haste— Increasing Haste Rating will reduce the time necessary to perform abilities and increases how often a character can act. As a character’s level increases, more Haste Rating is required to achieve a 1% increase.

Evade— Increasing Evade Rating will increase the chance for a character to dodge an attack, completely negating damage from it. As a character’s level increases, more Evade Rating is required to achieve a 1% increase.

Now everything makes sense! But still stats are pretty confusing.
Thanks for posting it here!

I don’t think stats are pretty confusing. Most of them are pretty clear by their names or stat numbers (numbers obviously showed more health when higher stamina for instance). The only thing that is good to know is healing and shield scaling with Attack Power… maybe just call it Power rating? Attack Power name makes you think it only scales the damage you do with attacks.

Haste is still a weird skill for me… it’s hard to see which amounts of haste have a certain effect. Guess I’ll just have to try out certain amounts more.