Patch 1.03 for PS4 is live! This smaller (210MB) patch is laden with goodies. The build number should be 23207. Patch notes are below:
- The elusive Belevros has made more of a permanent home in Deadwatch, and should now always be able to be found when sought.
- The Endless Arena should now work as expected, with climbing enemy difficulty, boss waves and climbing multipliers!
- Less excitingly, Battle-length buffs do not last indefinitely in Endless Mode anymore - every Phase counts as a battle for Buff purposes.
- Liches now tire of spawning skeleton minions a little more realistically.
- The Unstable Bomber will no longer traps players on the Victory Screen, thus allowing it to keep its place as the most rewarding screen in the game and not the most frustrating.
- Garrison’s upgraded Warblade now only consumes up to 60 Overcharge.
- Legendary dungeons are now available in your first playthrough of a Dungeon (though we ask to verify you’re REALLY SURE you want to do that to yourself)
- Various bugs fixed in Localization, including persistent HTML issues in the French language.
- While ending the game after the Credits seemed ironically appropriate, additional care was put into place to prevent crashing there.
- Polished switching out characters after Party Select in order to prevent crashes related to memory.
- Added potential fix for a hang in Path of Fangs when returning to the Lycelot Traitor.
- Fixed a crash on trying to play videos while holding Skip.
- There wasn’t enough detail about what you were crafting in the Crafting section of the Compendium because there was a part of the view missing! More stat detail can now be toggled to see how crafted equipment might affect heroes!
- Additional messaging is shown on the PS4’s game boot to indicate to players when the game boot is being held up by network traffic.
- Code entry on PS4 should now work as intended regardless of whether a player enters a code before or after playing on their save file.
- We fixed an issue on PS4 where corrupted save would break save files that were below/after them on the Save screen.
- Font sizes in the combat screen have been increased so that you may recline luxuriously at a greater distance from your screen.
- Last line of the Combat Abilities view should no longer be cut off.
- Framerate increased 60FPS in Combat, World Map and Menus on PS4 Pro.
- Framerate increased to 60FPS in Combat and Menus on PS4.
- The game now runs properly on environments in the Turkish language.
- We fixed an issue where you could get stuck on the main story quitting while/after fighting the Bandit Messenger.