Physical Rewards : any news?

Any news? I’m waiting all the physical material, like the artbook. It’s been a while since the game was released, so ?

I’m curious as well. I thought mine was delayed since I upgraded to the Switch Physical edition.

I would to show off the extras on my YouTube channel.

Honestly, the only physical thing i got is the boxed PC edition. But i’m waiting all the backer’s stuff like the map, or the autographed artbook, they promised. I think is one of the worst organized kickstarter campaign ever in terms of rewards, seriously.

There was an update on a post in January. You can see it here: Backer Physical Rewards
Also they sent the Kickstarter update shortly after so you also might want to check there.

I pledged $210, yet all I’ve really gotten were digital rewards (wallpaper, digital comics, digital game manual, etc. - nothing that interested me). I haven’t bothered to claim my digital copy of the game because the luke-warm reviews dampened my interest in playing the game. I mainly wanted the physical rewards, but who knows when (or if) they’ll be be sent out. I regret backing this project.

I pledged $210, yet all I’ve really gotten were digital rewards (wallpaper, digital comics, digital game manual, etc. - nothing that interested me). I haven’t bothered to claim my digital copy of the game because the luke-warm reviews dampened my interest in playing the game. I mainly wanted the physical rewards, but who knows when (or if) they’ll be be sent out. I regret backing this project.

Honestly, me too. I pledged $355 plus $14,5 for the physical copy of the game, so you can imagine how i feel. About Tortillalady… Read it, but they said the same thing in their previous post about the physical rewards. Printing these t-shirt is like an EPIC quest! I bet i’ll receive a shirt made from a goddess hair.

Just got this email:
Rewards are coming!
Thank you for backing Battle Chasers: Nightwar, we couldn’t have made the game without you!

As we prepare to ship out physical campaign rewards, we want to ensure everyone has their survey information up to date.

Fingers crossed

@NadiaRedHead Believe me, I feel the same. I also purchased an add on t-shirt so my bro could have one and now I don’t think they are going to let us get more than one size.

yeah got the email too. Summoned them LOL

I emailed about the size for the other shirt and got that straightened out really fast.

So… @tortillalady since the last message other two months have passed. Do you have any news? I wrote an email to the airship support, but they never answered me.

Honestly i’m losing my patience, and i’m thinking to start a BIG shitstorm all over the social media channels, and if nothing should come yet, contacting the usa fraud department to start a shakedown. All of this is ridiculous.

Hi guys, well considering the images published about all the physical rewards (tee, prints, sketches) it’s only a matter of time. OK time has elapsed but it’s certain it will come.
Be a little bit more patient! I’m just like you, expecting my physical rewards but I can still wait because I’m not worried about if I will receive them or not, I know I will! :wink:

5b832bee1b1df955ef0a6468450e7abd_originalphysical-b0a8f8ee25c9c0651f08fa54e1cc5e34_original5be799414df419712dd0296dc97ec6eb_original

… I mean, it’s a gentle euphemism saying that time is enlapsed, like it’s very optimistic thinking that between the bakers none should think that his rewards will never come.

BUT okay, I’m now seeing with those eyes that stuff is going on. I’m still upset, but yes, I can wait a littke bit more. Hoping that we are talking about that : moderately short times.

Thanks for your polite reply notwithstanding my (still present ) full battle alert.

@NadiaRedHead sorry for the late response, my job kinda ate my life. The kickstarter update was welcome news, but yes I agree this is a stupid long time to wait. As my brother said, they had 2 years and they couldn’t secure some of this beforehand? I don’t think alerting authorities would do much, they have showed they are working on it so it isn’t truly fraud. But hopefully it will be sent out soon. It would be nice to have the rewards before the game has been out a year.

Man, I hope that Physical Artbook is thicker than what the pictures look like. 40ish pages? That’s the only reason I paid $220 was for that book. I have all the Darksiders Artbooks and they are 200+ pages each at $80 dollars (when I bought them).

It kinda sucks the Switch got that awesome Monika and Link promo artwork and the other systems didn’t…My bro says they should send it to all the backers for free since we’ve been waiting so long. :sweat_smile:

Agree with you Man! I hope that it will come with a higher number of pages.

Still no physical copy for the switch, whats going on? you have all my details and
its out Now, why have we not received the backers copies?!!!
I just want to play the game!