Physical Copies

I got mine 3 days ago. Arrived in perfect condition, really happy! :slight_smile:

Hey, @Strydak! Updates for the Switch version have been collected on this thread: http://community.airshipsyndicate.com/t/nintendo-switch-version-release-updates

They are fooling us! No copy, no refund - not even replies on taking care. They won´t even tell you the shipping adress from their side and no tracking numbers(because there are NONE!)

WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED AND BETRAYED!!! SHAME on them! Taking my money for nothing!

until I don´t get a copy or at least a tracking number for a send package I don´t believe anything they say!

MONEY BACK NOW!

I’m still waiting my physical copy, a friend received it a month ago, i sent an email to support and they said a copy will be sent, but this was a weeks ago, my friend received the copy with the same issue, but i’m still waiting, so much time have passed and it seems mine will not arrive, maybe was sent to wrong address, maybe never sent or maybe lost in transit?

I’m still waiting my copy to play the game, since i didn’t use my digital key yet, what can i do?

PS: I’m from Europe if that matters

When you guys say physical copies do you also mean the goodies involved with that? I spent over 200 bucks for the physical art book and have heard nothing in the way of delays or anything. What the hell is going on?

I believe they are referencing the physical game. The other physical rewards are delayed. They are still designing them, or at least that is what they have said.

@scottalot please see here:
Airship Response

Just here to put in my two cents. I’ve backed this game and upgraded for the physical copy for the PS4. It’s been almost a year after the games launch, and i’ve never received my physical copy. I don’t care about the 15 $ anymore but i really feel scammed. The last message i got from support was on the 28th of November 2017:

AirshipSupport (Airship Syndicate Entertainment)

Nov 28, 12:57 -05

Hey Alexander,

We don’t have tracking links as the packages were sent regular parcel. Have you checked your local post office to see if they’re holding onto your package? We’ve sent you two copies now.

Well thank you Airship for sending something without a tracking number and hope it arrives. I really don’t care who’s responsible for the shipping. I gave my money to Airship and that’s who from my point of view is responsible to make sure i get the physical copy.

I’m really dissapointed. I hope you really work on your services and organization, Airship. Otherwise you may not have a future in the industry.

I don’t expect to get a response, although would be nice.

P.S. I’m not writing to support anymore, they’re rude, slow and ineficient.

P.P.S. All packages (from US or Europe) for other Kickstarters arrived fine, except this one. I checked with my post office in November and December 2017 and they didn’t find anything to my name.