Hey everyone! Patch v.23288 is now live on Steam for PC/Mac!
Patch Notes for build v.23288
- New options added to the Options menus:
- Keyboard remapping is finally here for PC/Mac! Simply go to Options > Controls and rebind away!
- Setting to play videos
- Show interaction outlines in combat/dungeons
- Hold left click to Move
- Completing a dungeon in Mythic mode also counts toward the Completing all dungeons on Legendary achievement.
- Added a fix that retroactively awards you the 100% Bestiary Completion achievement if it was not awarded to you properly on earning it.
- Airships now remain spawned on the World Map when they have been spawned prior from completing a dungeon.
- Players can now flee from Hunt bosses if they realize they’re in over their heads. You will flee back to the World Map when you try to escape from a Hunt encounter.
- Hunt Quests have had their levels adjusted slightly to give players better warning about their difficulty.
- Players who defeated Bhargus but did not receive the Purgatory Stone should now find it in their inventory.
- Switching characters while viewing a Mastery perk will update the UI accordingly with the next character’s Mastery Perk.
- We added an entry for the highest difficulty completed for a dungeon in the Dungeon Codex.
- You will not get a Legendary Dungeon warning for a dungeon in progress.
- Skipping through the Combat Victory screens now appropriately skips the reveal animation for your loot so you can see it before you exit combat.
- You now get toasts for loot obtained when skipping the Combat Victory screen altogether.
- Minor UI fixes.
- Various minor fixes.
- Fix for hang when accessing the Tolkas Arena.
- Fix for Razer headset drivers crashing.
- Cinematic video sound is now tied to the Music volume in options, so you can keep the Voice high and better listen to dialogue over the music and sound effects.