Hey everyone! We have a new patch live now on steam for PC and Mac. GoG coming soon. We are going to work on pushing this patch to PS4 and XboxOne aswell (this will be big for consoles since it also includes the last patch which didn’t make it to consoles). We have a lot of bug fixes and balance changes. Thanks everyone for the feedback/bug reports! Without further ado, here are the patch notes:
Patch Notes for Build 23636
- The entire cast of Battle Chasers has wised up, and have learned how to use equipment that was previously beyond their skill level. This means: equipment no longer requires a minimum level to equip! This will improve the leveling curve, and make leveling up benched characters a smoother experience. To keep the game balanced, equipment drops and vendor inventories have been slightly readjusted.
- The XP curve has been adjusted to alleviate stalling in mid-game dungeons.
- Early game enemies have become more dangerous.
- Several enemies in the game have had their abilities made more fair/balanced.
- The Innkeeper has revised his tax plan, and the cost of reviving your party has been adjusted to be more lenient for the low-leveled and more demanding of the high-leveled.
- New Game+ is harder. (Evil laugher)
- Knolan’s starting level should be 11.
- Innervating Mist has had its overcharge generation reduced slightly.
- Dungeons no longer magically uncomplete themselves when quitting to the Main Menu after completing them.
- Loot should not be assigned to empty bins if there is no loot.
- Fixed some of Monika’s abilities that were not critting properly.
- Garrison’s Rupture Ability will stop falling over after 3 turns and last its full 5 turns.
- Slimes no longer behave like molasses, but like gelatin. Thus, they play their animations much more quickly.
- We put a stop to the time travel occurring when quitting the game from a completed dungeon. Loading back in to the save will now progress to the next day.
- The boss the Dig in Mythic difficulty is now at its proper level.
- Fixed a bug that prevented perks from updating correctly when swapping equipment
*Fixed a bug that showed inflated stat values on the character sheet when first loading into the scene or changing equipment while a certain mastery was equipped
- A few minor Localization issues addressed.
- Incorrect/non-working button prompts in the Compendium, Game Manual and in Fishing have been fixed.
- The UI has received a scale-up and contrast adjustments across the board, to make text more visible on screens of differing sizes and distances.
- In some cases the Compendium would flicker open and closed when you pressed your controller buttons just so. This has been fixed.
- The Bestiary Entry progress bar has been made less visually noisy.
General Bug Fixes
- Players who were missing Caldeus’s skull and the Alpha Core despite having defeated the appropriate enemies should now be able to find them in their inventory.
- Cinematic background/music audio is now tied to the music volume.
- Fishing lines have been polished.
- Fishing in general has been polished.
- Fixes have been made to a certain cane to prevent multiples of it being spawned.