Airship Community

Original sketches arriving

I would also add even with the lack of transparency and updates I will always have Joe’s back. And give the Airship Syndicate team the benefit of doubt. That being said I understand the growing negative comments. I hope things work out for the best (and many sequel BATTLECHASERS games!)

Ho you even had the sketch!? :scream:
Could you share it or send a scan to me at ulkhror@joemadart.com ?
… yes I’m the owner of www.joemadart.com but it doesn’t give me any special benefits… except the opportunity to be able to send an email to Joe from time to time and to get an answer from time to time :sweat_smile:

Ok, back to the topic it may mean that I should start to worry then… regarding the rewards…

Well, it’s been four years since the kickstarter campaign have been funded and the rewards are still in the wild.
There is a ton of complaints in this forum and in the kickstarter page with no answer when you try to contact Airship Syndicate.
The last update was three months ago with no mention about the missing rewards.

So yes, I think we should all be worried…

EDIT: Except three developers, there was nobody from Airship in this forum this year…

You do already have my Joe Sketch up on joemadart.com(Calibretto). Sorry it is not a new one adding to the page. But I have enjoyed your site for a long time now. Thx! I would add that Joe’s twitter has been unusually quiet lately, this might be a sign of a final push to wrap up all the loose ends for Battlechasers and the new game.

1 Like

Ho sorry for the confusion but thanks again for your contribution! :sweat_smile::innocent::+1:

Just received an email today about my sketch, saying it should arrive in about 2.5 weeks. Hopefully it comes sooner than that, but I’m glad to see some progress.

1 Like

Nice! Lets hope for best and hopedully see some art in a little over 2 weeks.

1 Like

Kendra just contacted me to check my current address. She said my sketch is ready to be shipped.

1 Like

Congratulations!
Please keep us posted!

1 Like

Hello,

Your Battler Chasers sketch is on its way. Please allow 2.5 weeks for shipping. *

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

We truly appreciate your contribution!

:star_struck: :star_struck:
I would have appreciated to check my address since I relocate 2 times since the end of the project.
My address is up to date on the website but… :roll_eyes:

Hopefully all of you will have some nice updates in the next couple of weeks!!

1 Like

Good news everyone! My sketch arrived yesterday (picked it up today)!

IMG_20190915_112440457|375x500

1 Like

Many thanks for sharing your sketch!
Will you have the opportunity to do a scan of it? (To get the right angle and no light effect).
If “not” then no problem, I will use that one and share it on joemadart.com as is :wink:
:+1:

Alas, I don’t have a scanner atm. I can try to fix the angle with another picture, though I’ll have to take it out of the frame now (to avoid the glare and reflections).

No problem. That one is good already! :+1:
Thank you!

Greetings Battle Chasers backers
I just wanted to drop a quick note to say my two original art rewards have arrived and are in my hands. I know it’s been a bit of a wait (!)
I want to thank Kendra, Joe and the Airship team for getting everything squared away.
I am POSITIVE that those still waiting for rewards won’t be waiting for long.

1 Like

Share your arts in HD!
… and let me add them to joemadart.com :stuck_out_tongue:

Already shared on the JoeMad facebook page.

1 Like

Ho ok, but I thought that you would share a bigger and cleaner version (scan?) without any letters on it.

I can add a larger scan but I always watermark any art I post online. I don’t want any unethical persons printing it out, or adding colors to it, and trying to sell it as an original. It’s just a good practice for the original art community.