KS Backer Badges

Just curious how the KS badges get linked to our accounts here? Not seeing anyone with one, and I cant seem to figure out if there’s a way to link the forum accuont to our BattleChasers profile?

(entirely possible I am just blind/stupid as well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Good question Satoru. We have the badges setup, correctly I think… but not sure :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you already collected your Kickstarter package through www.battlechasers.com and opened it? Doing so should put you in the forum group that’d give you the badge. May be a few kinks we need to work out, if not.

I only have the badges I earned here in the forum, like using an emoji.

To be fair I only just collected the KS reward because I guess I missed doing it awhile back. So its possible there’s a delay there.

Sounds like the system is automated then?

Should be, but might need some tweaks. We’ll try to check on it today or tomorrow, see if we can get it sorted. Thanks for letting me know!

Thanks @strangelove I’ll keep an eye out :slight_smile:

What does this mean exactly?

“your name upgraded to Hall of Paladins on Battlechasers.com! Also includes a Standard Bearer forum badge”

I get that the badge is what you guys are talking about above this post, and I’m curious to see how that pans out. But what is the Name upgrade for Battlechasers.com? Sorry if this has been answered already.

Is there a Name Upgrade?

Hmmm well I seem to have the same thing going on as Satoru in his original post.

I opened my kickstarter package months ago, before the forums were opened, back when the comic and wallpaper were released, but I apparently dont have any badges.

Not THAT big of a deal to me at least, but thought i’d mention it.

Same thing here. I linked my account to KS pledge as soon as it was possible (months ago?)
But I don’t have any badges.

Yeah I think badge linking just ain’t workin. We’ll try to get it fixed tomorrow.

No worries!!! we all know we’re special enough even without the badges right now :smiley:

That’s right! :cookie:

Hi, just saw this and just got e-mail about upgrading to a physical copy. I got the personal Edition package with the web site. Will I still get the physical copy of the game for PS4?

Out of curiosity where will the pledge badges appear once they are fixed? Just wondering where I should be looking for it to show up.

I can’t remember if I get a badge lol :thinking:

Badges are still not working for me… or anyone else I’ve seen.

Yeah I think I know what the problem is. We’re just getting a few beta issues squared away, then we’ll address the badge issues. Thanks for the patience, haven’t forgotten!

No rush, I was just wondering. Game comes first! Badges can be done after release!

Whatever happened with the badges? It seems like nobody has a badge yet, correct?