Grab robber disappeared

Good day, with me, the grab robber has disappeared since yesterday, I wanted to open a grave, then came the news that there is a skeleton in it, in the moment the grave robber is running towards me, the battle screen kills, the skeleton killed and after that was Grab robber gone and divednot even when I go to bed in the inn or reload.
Can you help me with that?
I play on the Nintendo Switch
Thank you

So what I gather is you were interacting with the grave and then got thrown into combat? Which dungeon was this? If it was Iron Outpost there’s a place there where the enemy disappears after you interact with them and doesn’t appear again until a dungeon much later if you “freed” them.

It was in the Red Grave, there is the quest with the Huntress to kill the grave robber. In the level the mini boss patrols the circle and there are graves open. So I interacted with a grave and it turned into an adversary, and at that very moment the grave robber ran towards me, but after the fight the mini boss disappeared even though there was no fight with him and since then he has not appeared anymore and the quest is still open. even when I sleep in the tavern he does not come back even though he still has to be there. It must be a bug.