Endless Tolkas Arena Battle Freezing

Hiya,

So I’ve been trying to push higher scores in the endless Tolkas Arena mode, but every time I get to around 800-900 marks, the game just freezes. I’m not sure what the issue is, but it certainly doesn’t let me go past that.

I have unlocked all of the rewards, and this is just at the very end of a NG play, so not in NG+.

I’m not sure what th deal is, and maybe it’s just me, but using my level 30 Garrison, Alumon, and Calibretto (haven’t swapped out parties or anything yet) seems to hit this consistently. I haven’t tried things like swapping out the optional costumes or gear.

got the same problem aswell. Tried on ng+ with different team composition.

Yeah, I just tried it again and it seems like every time it locks up (which is odd, because it’s not hard-locked) at the same point; like it just lost its marbles and doesn’t know what enemies it’s supposed to load. I had around 1200 marks this time, but I think it’s just a matter of clearing up to the second set of four battles is what happens. I don’t think it’s specific to any party of heroes or anything like that, and I tried my three person squad of level 29 characters and it still froze. The weird part is that the music plays, the characters are moving, and I can pull up the bestiary, but I can’t use the pause menu to save and exit.

Hey @Limitlesschaos, really sorry you experienced this! Are you running the game on PS4 or PC when you encounter this issue?

PC. I am at the “postgame” - I tried it both before and after fighting the final boss, and it most certainly happens at the same time consistently. I’ve tried some whacky stuff - swapping party members, changing gear, turning off costumes, waiting five minutes to kill the last set of enemies, and so forth.

So far, I just can’t find like, one thing that might do it. Thanks for responding - I kinda hoped to use the arena as a last hurrah before I sallied forth to NG+.

Hi

Got the same problem at 900 pt in endless arena, no more ennemies, i can just close the game.
I’m on PS4 in NG+.

Hey, guys,

We’re sorry about this. We’re trying to reproduce this in house but are stuggling. Could we get your help by asking for your log files from after you’ve tried to play the Endless arena and had it hang?

You can PM them to me.

Should be in your Battle Chasers installation folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Battle Chasers Nightwar\BC_Data\output_log.txt

Hey, @Limitlesschaos, are you still experiencing this? We could really use your help in tracking it down!
If you play the arena and run into a hang, if you could shut down your game and send us the output_log.txt file I mentioned above, we might be able to spot the issue.

Hey there,

Sorry I hadn’t yet responded here. I’ve been swamped and haven’t had a chance to try it again yet.

I’ll fire the game up and see if the arena lets me progress.

Thanks for your diligence!