[BUG] Risen Guardian

these annoyance:

Not only do they provide no xp and no drop and that they’re one of the most annoying creature to fight with that health pool and the 90% mitigation that they spam like a metapod on steroid

Theres also no limit to how many can spawn!

Correct me if Im wrong but I think the Litch are the one summoning them right? So here’s the thing, sometime more than one litch can spawn in a room and they don’t seem to even need to see you or aggro to start spamming those little bastard.
Happened to me more than once to end up fighting up to ten of them in a row in a single corner of a room because more spawn before you even begin a combat and once you finnish it you make 3 steps and they’re already on you, and more are already spawning just to get you after this other fight and so on… So after clearing a room that had been pretty hellish because of that, I walk into the next just to see this start all over again…

So I decided to test this, since they cant step on moving platform I decided so sit on one and wait a bit and see what would happen…

They just kept on spawning! The new one even pushing the others off the ledge when is was getting too crowdy

after a while I realised I actually counldnt go past them and would have to engage them and see what happen

Although the skull marking stopped counting after 4, theres was 8 wave of 3 skeleton, which I think is the limit of the battle engine otherwise it would have probably just kept on going, oh god was it a tedious battle, and I should remind you these give absolutely zero reward.

wondered where the elemetal in the crowd went after since I didnt fight it the group look like he fell with the others

The Skeleton Guardian are fine and can make for an interesting fight, the endlessly spawning Risen Guardian though are broken and not fun.

LUL the 2nd and 3rd Picture should be CANON

This shouldn’t be a bug in the first place, this should be itentional :rofl:

just like in the Wallpaper

maybe as a bunch of suicidal skeleton that hit hard but die quick, but right now its the opposite, its a bunch of turtle that do almost no damage, pesky pesky turtle

Hi there!

These skeletons spawns because there is a lich somewhere in the current room. While it is not defeated, it will spawns skeletons again and again. BUT, I think it’s a bug because it can spawns 1 skeletons at a time (with my experience), I never see that before, maybe because I will kill skeletons as soon as they spawn :slight_smile:

yeah I think theres was 2 or 3 litch in the room

Hi @c-trep! What platform are you running on? This is definitely a bug! We will look into it

this is on the steam version

mind you this happened by sitting out of reach of them for 2-3 minutes, its not like I walked into the room and there was 30 of them already

Thanks for the extra info!

Make this legit :grin: like you need to trigger something like a mini event or quest

since it’s already foreshadowed in the wallpaper

Hordes of Undead for Halloween :skull_and_crossbones:

maybe for the Graveyard

Make this legit :grin: like you need to trigger something like a mini event or quest

since it’s already foreshadowed in the wallpaper

Hordes of Undead for Halloween :skull_and_crossbones:

maybe for the Graveyard

yeah I could see that happening, walking into someplace and suddently being surrounded by a undead lynch mob with pitchfork and all

Hey guys,

seriously, could you just lower their milk-intake a tad? Everytime I these guardians all I can think about is this:

yea they should definetly change their archetype from the “Skeleton Guardian” to something else that would fit with the litch