Bug List - Day 1 Beta

Here are some of the bugs I found during my Day 1 playthrough of BCN.

• Grimbeard voiceover dialogue doesn’t match script: When you first meet Grimbeard one of his first lines of dialogue is “Speaking of Forsaken Islands…” The voice actor said “Lands” not “Islands” which is how it’s written in the script. (minor match issue)

• Beastmaster Raha intro missing voice over dialogue: Not sure if this is a bug or if the voice actor was never able to do the long introductory lines of dialogue when you first meet her. But it feels weird that you get to hear Grimbeard’s full intro voice over but not Raha’s. You do however get to hear her voice over in her common lines when you visit her but not her long convo when you first meet her.

• Quall intro missing voice over dialogue: Not sure if this is a bug or if the voice actor was never able to do the long introductory lines of dialogue when you first meet him. But it feels weird that you get to hear Grimbeard’s full intro voice over but not Quall’s. You do however get to hear his voice over in his common lines when you visit him but not his long convo when you first meet him.

• Some interactive dungeon barrels reactivate their aura effects after already being opened: Barrels that you’ve already opened in dungeons sometimes reactivate their shiny visual effect aura making it seem as if they can be interacted with again but when you approach them nothing happens, just a misleading visual bug. This happened to me in The Southern Gate map with a barrel near the well, as well as the first Outpost map.

• Stuck behind gate in dungeon without a way to get out… I was exploring the first outpost dungeon when I got to a part of the map with 2 different levers, one that would bring the gate down the other would bring it up. I went inside the gate to open the treasure and was attacked by a bandit. After beating the bandit, I opened the chest but the gate was closed… I didn’t have Garrison charges left so I couldn’t dash through, Gully’s charges didn’t break the door…So I was forced to save and quit…

I found all these after about 3 hrs of gameplay, I’ll post more when I play again tomorrow. It kind of sucks being limited to only post 1 image at a time for a beginner forum user… So I was forced to combine my screenshots into 1 image instead of posting each image below the bug I was reporting…

@Omni_Games, thanks for the reports! Apologies for the post/picture limit, I went ahead and tried to speed up this process for you so you no longer have to worry about that limit. We’ll take a look at the areas you reported and see what may be going on here.

Not all NPC interactions will have voice overs, only the main story path conversations will have them (aside from hello/goodbyes). The top and bottom borders of the screen darken if there will be VO. If you see darkened borders and there’s no VO, then that’s a bug.

Thanks for clarifying @Hakan I’ll keep my eyes peeled for darkened borders.