[Bug] Cursor jumped in the inventory

Hi all,

I just had the bug that the cursor in the inventory always jumped to the first line and the third column in the inventory when the inventory was scrolled.

For example: The inventory has 78 items (in summary 6 lines and 13 columns). Only 7 columns are listed at the same time and 6 columns. When I scroll from line 7 (line 1 to 7 are visible) to line 8 (no matter what column, line 2 to 8 are visible), the cursor jumps correctly to line 8 of the corresponding column.
If I then scroll from line 8 in line 9 (no matter what column, line 3 to 9 are visible), the cursor jumps incorrectly to line 3 and column 3 to the corresponding column. If I now scroll in line 10 (no matter what column, lines 4 to 10 are visible), the cursor jumps back to line 4 and column 3. It always jumps to the first visible line and always to the 3rd column.

The same behavior is then when scrolling upwards. No matter which column you scroll up, the cursor always jumps to the first visible line and the third column.

After restarting the game, the problem was no longer present.

Spookie22,

Based on your description, I suspect this is a bug we have seen before and have been unable to fix related to your mouse being hidden and on screen :slight_smile:

If you run into this again, just try moving your mouse to the corner of your game screen, and this should fix the issue.

Thank you for the report!

Thanks, I will try it next time.