Battle Chasers 2?

Thank you very much for this Game^^ I really love these Game.
I´ll hope there will be a second Battle Chasers in the future… ???
Or pls make a strategy rpg in Battle Chasers style like Shining Force 3 or Final Fantasy Tatics.

Amen to a game like Final Fantasy Tactics! You guys would do great.

Actually, I’ve been imagining how Final Fantasy VII would look if they adopted the Battle Chasers formula :):grin:

I’d love to see a more open world, exploration type of game with Battle Chasers art style and animation quality. Something like The Witcher 3 (maybe not quite as large) but keeping the turn based combat from the original game… As well as a Shining Force like game.

I’m almost done with my first play through and I’m kind of bummed that it’ll likely be years before I get to play another Battle Chasers game.

I would pay so much for this, though I doubt it would end up like either SF3 (BC doesn’t have enough playable characters and, unlike the SF series, characters should all have a bunch of different abilities) or FFT (job changing doesn’t really fit with the BC character concepts). I could definitely see the BC series be turned into a turn-based tactical RPG vaguely similar to both of these, but it would definitely need to be different from most other extant examples of the genre to keep the feel that BC gave us.