Art book informations?

Hello=) I’m big fan of Joe work and hope you too^_^ thats why beside the game i’m truly obsessed about art book that was mentioned. I know its not good to ask something like that but any information about date for art book? Its going out with the game or later? And great site btw guys! Thank you.

I second @Lancel0t 's question. A nice coffee table art book would be something I’d love to own. Thank you in advance for any information you can share. :grinning:

I think we are getting the physical rewards later this year.

sorry, my bad=) i mean digital art book.

I think all the rewards will come out after the game has released

I second @felixocean’s idea of a coffee table art book! Do we need a new Kickstarter? :stuck_out_tongue:

There will be a smaller Kickstarter book being done buy Udon, but later on, Joe plans to work with them to do a full-on “Art of Battle Chasers” book that’ll encompass the comics, games, guest-artist stuff, and everything related. Expect that book to be quite the blockbuster.

Wow that would be awsome and this time I will immediately buy it! I’m still angry about the fact, that I didn’t buy the Darksiders Artbooks, when they had a normal price! Still hoping for them to rerelease the Artbooks when Darksiders 3 will come out :smiley:

Oh man, a full-on Art of Battle Chasers book would be an instant buy. Looking forward to it! :grin:

We’ve been bugging THQNordic to re-release the DS art books. They’ll listen eventually :slight_smile:

Ooh, I’ll definitely need to pick up that art book once we get more info on it.

This would make me even happier :smiley: I just love Artbooks and the Darksiders games are one of my favourite games ever! :slight_smile:

Hopefully you will make plenty of them for everyone and they won’t be limited and disappear just to appear on ebay.

Any plans for prints too?

So happy to hear this! I love the Darksiders art books and I’m sure this one will be just as amazing.